Welcome to the CES Counselors Office

At CES, we recognize and accept the individuality and importance of each child. Our counseling services include monthly large group sessions with individual and small group sessions on referral by teacher, parent or student. The goal of the counselor is to cooperate with administration, faculty, and staff to provide not only the very best academic environment but also to provide for the child’s social and emotional well-being.


Kindergarten enrollment: the student must be 5 years of age on or before September 2 of that school year. First grade enrollment: the student must be 6 years of age on or before September 2 of that school year. Items needed for enrollment:

  1. Birth Certificate
  2. Social Security Card
  3. Immunization Record

If coming from another school you will also need a withdrawal form from the previous school. To transfer from one school to another within the system you must make a physical move or obtain approval from the Cherokee County Board of Education before withdrawing or enrolling.


You must come to the school, obtain and fill out a withdrawal form. You must also clear book records and any outstanding debts.